Injector Cleaner Or No Injector Cleaner? That Is The Question.
In this day and age, many of us have a love or at least a need for cars, trucks, motorbikes, tractors and leisure boats. We will have at least one of these vehicles per family, whether for work or pleasure, it pays us to look after them because:
- it is the family or business asset and is relied upon for everyday needs
- or it is a nice toy to have and needs looking after
- or we require it to remain like new for when we need to attain a better ‘trade in’ price for it.
Most people know that the outside of the vehicle needs to look good but what really matters is the inside because this will be started and listened to in order to gauge if the engine has been maintained
exocet® Diesel Power Restorer
exocet® Diesel Power Restorer can be used directly into the vehicle/motor fuel tank at a treat rate of 1 litre treats 500 litres of fuel. (Other pack sizes are available).
How it works…
This is a specially formulated fuel additive designed to break down and disperse hardened lacquers and internal diesel injector deposits (IDID). This will bring fuel flow and engine power back to optimum levels quickly. Over time, deposits build up in diesel fuel injections systems thus reducing engine power and fuel flow, especially in the presence of biocomponents. So, this injector cleaner works to reduce this build up and eliminate the presence of deposit build ups.
The features and benefits of using this product are:
- restores power that can be lost in modern diesel engines
- vehicle problems resolved with minimal downtime
- works within one tankful of fuel
- potential fuel economy benefit
This fuel injector cleaner is recommended to be used at service intervals to ‘clean up’. Whilst some may think they don’t need this additive and/or may not have tried it before, when they do they will notice the difference within a few miles. Realising how sluggish their vehicle has become. When this product is used in conjunction with exocet® Diesel Supreme to ‘keep clean’ greater fuel savings can be made. For Gas Oil applications we have exocet® Gas Oil Supreme as a cost-effective alternative.
exocet® Petrol Power Restorer
For all the petrol heads out there, we would never leave you out! We have our petrol equivalent product to clean port or direct injectors and carburettors to restore power and provide better fuel economy. This fuel injector cleaner is dosed as 1 litre treats to 200 litres of petrol direct into the vehicle fuel tank.
How it works…
exocet® Petrol Power Restorer is a specially formulated fuel additive designed as a rapid fuel system cleaner to quickly restore lost power and provide fuel economy.
The features and benefits of using exocet® Petrol Power Restorer are:
- Restores lost power, improves poor throttle control and regulates power surges
- Ideal for low use engines, or engines that have been standing or even high mileage vehicles
- It is a whole fuel system clean-up in one tank of fuel
- When there is an unexplained increase in fuel consumption, this product turns this around to provide fuel economy
- Good on normally aspirated, conventional injection and direct injection systems
- Used in the engine tuning market
Like our other Power Restorer product this aids a fuel system to ‘get clean’. When used in conjunction with exocet® Petrol Supreme (‘keep clean’) can provide greater fuel economy benefits as well as greater protection from fuels containing ethanol. Downtime costs are also reduced saving the end user further time and money in repairs.
Whilst, fuels (petrol, diesel and gas oil) are ever increasing in content of bio components to help the environment it is exocet®’s objectives to provide fuel additives that aid vehicles penetrability, performance and fuel consumption. All of these are achieved by cleaning the engines effectively with exocet® fuel injector cleaner additives and thus emissions are reduced respectively contributing to a more sustainable environment.
If you would like to know more about our injector cleaners or how to improve your fuel sustainability, get in touch with us today on 01743 761415 or email: email@example.com to talk to a specialist.