Fueling Commercial & Industrial Boilers
Why choose exocet®?
exocet®’s industrial fuel additives keep your commercial and industrial boilers working smoothly to make sure there is efficient performance in your workplace. Most boilers lose efficiency between annual services so it is important to ensure you are using an additive to allow your boiler to work better for longer. Use our additives to improve fuel efficiency, improve combustion and prevent boiler problems.
exocet®’s industrial heating oil additive is a blend of components designed to enhance the combustion performance and storage ability of kerosene, gas and oil in commercial and industrial boilers. Our tests have demonstrated that this additive can improve boiler efficiency by up to 10%.
The industrial fuel additive contains a combustion catalyst which allows poorer quality or heavier fuel blends to be utilised whilst ensuring that complete combustion is maintained and visible, particulate emissions limited.
This fuel additive will:
- Inhibit Fuel Degradation (oxidation) in storage
- Limit the fuel – degenerative action of certain metals
- Reduce emissions and carbon build-up on exchanger surfaces
- Reduce fuel-tank sludge
- Protect ferrous-based tanks from corrosion
- Allows burner and exchanger cleanliness to be maintained
- Improve combustion efficiency
- Improve overall operational and maintenance performance
Here’s how we have already helped improve boiler efficiency and sustainability:
- Boiler fuel consumption has been reduced by average of 5%
- Optimised power by ensuring the equipment is running as designed
- Reduced fuel wastage by extending the fuel shelf life by approximately 100%
- Extended equipment life
- Half a tonne less CO2 emitted from each boiler per year means up to 18 fewer trees need to absorb it
For more information please contact Fuel Additive Science Technologies to discuss meeting your needs and requirements.