How SmartDrive Diesel Fuel Additive can Improve Performance
What is exocet® SmartDrive?
SmartDrive is a formulated diesel fuel additive which incorporates fuel borne technology catalyst (FBC) technology, promoting the regeneration of diesel particulate filters (DPF).
Key Features of SmartDrive:
- Cost-effective DPF cleaning
- Online functionality – no excessive downtime or dis-assembly
- Can be used by the end-user or by professional garages
- Additionally provides combustion enhancement and injector cleaning – prevents under or over-fuelling
- Compatible with all diesel fuel systems
Why use exocet® SmartDrive?
Stop-start, city-type driving and general low mileage vehicle use inhibit the continual regeneration of a DPF, now a fundamental part of the emissions control system on a diesel-engine vehicle. This causes the filter to become fouled with soot (partially burned fuel) and leads to much reduced engine performance and higher fuel consumption.
Added directly into the vehicle fuel tank, exocet® SmartDrive can be used in three ways:
- i) As a continuous use additive for those vehicles always driving an urban cycle.
- ii) Periodically (e.g. every 2,000 miles) as a maintenance tool or in response to the engine management or DPF failure warning light(s) showing.
iii) Added to the dedicated DPF additive reservoir fitted to certain vehicles. 200ml of additive treats 50 litres of fuel.
Problems with diesel particulate filters in the Channel Islands and in the Dublin area – both resulting from low mileage/low temperature running – have been eliminated by regular use of SmartDrive.
Get in touch with us today on 01743 761415 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to a specialist.