Exocet Winterised Gas Oil Extra combines the functions of Exocet Gas Oil Extra and Exocet Anti Wax into a
single packaged additive.
Increased cetane number
Increased fuel lubricity
- Easier starting
- Increased pulling power
- Smoother power delivery
- Reduced visible emissions (smoke)
- Improved combustion efficiency
- Aligns with modern engine calibrations
Enhanced water resistance
- Compensates for sulphur reduction
- Protects against premature wear in fuel pumps and fuel injectors
- Reduces friction
- Prevents emulsions forming and resultant filter blockages
- Keeps water out of the fuel
- Boosts the fuel’s resistance to waxing
- Allows operation at colder temperatures than fuel specification
- Inhibits the formation of wax crystals
- Reduces the potential for filter plugging
- Works with maximum allowable FAME contents
- A combination product with the usage and benefits of both Anti Wax and Gas Oil Extra
Exocet Winterised Gas Oil Extra is added to fuel at the
rate of 1 litre of additive to 1,000 litres of fuel.
The additive will counter any negative effects resulting
from the introduction of the latest gas oil specifi cations,
notably the reduction in sulphur content and the
increase in the allowable FAME (biodiesel) content.
Additionally, when used as a preventative, it will improve
the cold fl ow and handling properties of diesel and
gas oil. It is not a cure and will not work on alreadywaxed
Typical applications are agricultural and horticultural
machinery, construction equipment, airport vehicles
and fork lift trucks.
The product is formulated from recognised fuel
additive components and should not void an engine
manufacturer’s warranty. In fact, very many engine
manufacturers now recommend the use of upgrade
additives when red/green diesel is used.