- Our industrial fuel additive reduce fuel-tank sludge
- It protect ferrous-based tanks from corrosion
- It allows burner and exchanger cleanliness to be maintained
- It improve combustion efficiency
- It improve overall operational and maintenance performance
Industrial Fuel Additive
Exocet Premium Industrial Fuel Additive is a proprietary blend of fuel additive components formulated to enhance the combustion performance and storage
stability of kerosene, gas oil and fuel oil used in industrial- and commercial-scale boiler and furnace operations.
- Exocet’s industrial fuel additives inhibits fuel degradation in storage
- It limits deposit formation
- It also reduces visible and gaseous emissions
The fuel additive will:
- Inhibit Fuel Degradation (oxidation) in storage.
- Limit the fuel – degenerative action of certain metals.
- Reduce emissions and carbon build-up on exchanger surfaces.
- It contains a combustion catalyst which allows poorer quality or heavier fuel blends to be utilised whilst ensuring that complete combustion is maintained and visible, particulate emissions limited.
TREATMENT RATIO: 1:5000
Contact us for more info