- Our Fuel Store Plus contains a high dose of antioxidant (anti-ageing) component
- It helps to delay discolouration, gum/solids formation
- This diesel fuel additive maintains the fuel’s ignition quality
- It extends shelf life of B7 fuels to >12 months
- Contains a fuel soluble biocide at a maintenance dose
- Helps to reduce the potential for microbial growth during downtime
- Has corrosion inhibition properties
- Reduces the potential for filter plugging
- Proven on 100% FAME
Fuel Store Plus
Exocet Fuel Store Plus has been specially formulated to protect fuels and fuel systems where fuel is stored for long periods of time and/or the associated equipment is used only infrequently. The product acts to delay the symptoms of fuel ageing and additionally has anti-corrosion and biocidal properties.
- Exocet’s fuel store plus should be used when fuel is stored for long periods with no turnover
- When there is concern over the FAME content
- Often seasonal vehicles are left with fuel in the tank and fuel store plus can protect this fuel.
- Good for use when classic and enthusiasts vehicles require protection
- Exocet Fuel Store Plus is intended for use in bulk storage, but can also be added to the vehicle/machinery tank
- 1 litre treats 4,000 litres of fuel
- Aged fuel often discolours, forms gums and other deposits and results in a deterioration in the ignition quality. Fuel ageing is irreversible and is accelerated by the addition of bio-components to the extent that latest specification fuels may only have a shelf life of 6-8 months.